PRAXIS ACCELERATOR Immersive Traineeship Programs
With new technologies, sector reforms and a well-documented skill shortage across Australia, strengthening your workforce capacity through accelerated development has never been more important. Sector authorities also agree that it’s essential to enable pathways to clinical trial careers through education and training to solve the crucial skill gaps in Australia’s clinical trial workforce.
You can now harness the most complete learning experience to strengthen the capacity of your team.
Using proven goal achievement, communities of practice, and mentoring and capability frameworks, PRAXIS ACCELERATOR programs harness a unique training model to accelerate the development of your research team, boosting workforce capability and site capacity.
What makes this program unique?
New and early career clinical trial coordinators (CTCs) have varied backgrounds and levels of experience. PRAXIS ACCELERATOR addresses the critical skill gaps unique to each professional by providing them with expert training and education, under a flexible learning model.
PRAXIS ACCELERATOR supports early career CTCs over a 12-month timeframe, strengthening the development of key competencies by allowing them to implement what they have learned directly into the workplace setting. The program operates nationally, with multiple intakes per year.
PRAXIS ACCELERATOR is aimed at building and enhancing the skills of those on the front line of clinical trial activity in Australia.
Embracing and building on emerging learning trends, these programs enable you and your team to harness a blended learning environment that creates a truly integrated classroom. This ensures the needs of any learner type is met, challenges are overcome, and information is retained. The flexible learning model ensures staff can complete training around competing priorities at the site.
- Tri-tiered mentoring framework to overcome challenges rapidly, feel supported and accelerate development
- Site mentor training and development for your senior staff, increasing leadership capacity in your team
- Online interactive workshops and eLearning modules based on global clinical trials competencies
- Flexibility in learning, so staff can complete activities around their protocol schedules
- Introductory content to develop strong foundation knowledge of sector requirements
- Advanced training solutions extend CTC knowledge
- Suitable for your existing staff or,
- Access our bank of qualified and eager sector entrants to expand your team
Site Expressions of Interest are now open for 2024 programs.
Simply complete the EOI form.
Program places are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Benefits to ACCELERATOR Participants
- Accelerated development, engagement and accountability vital in today’s landscape
- Gain mentoring support for accountability and accelerated development
- Individualised guidance and encouragement towards their professional development goals
Benefits to senior site mentors
Valuable opportunities to strengthen leadership skills in a supported learning environment
Access to advanced mentor training and experience
Toolkit of resources to guide conversations between senior site staff and trainees
Benefits to sites
Accelerate the development of teams, resulting in quicker return on investment
Fast-track project success with more effective and efficient skill development
Engage in proven goal setting and achievement frameworks, increasing staff retention and development
Who should apply?
- Entry level clinical trials staff
- Senior CTCs and Research Managers
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications are also encouraged from regional, rural and remote participants.
Traineeships are only available to Australian citizens and permanent residents.