Research Australia: Exclusive PRAXIS scholarship offer to members
PRAXIS Australia is pleased to partner with Research Australia to fund two scholarships supporting an early career researcher and a charity member through a high-quality training package.
PRAXIS is offering a scholarship to the value of $1900 that can be used on any of our Core Skill Set training packages under Research Essentials.
The terms are as follows:
- The scholarship must be accepted within 2 weeks of award
- Training must be completed within 6 months of acceptance – unless agreed otherwise
- You must be an early career researcher or a charity member
- You must not have previously been awarded a scholarship with PRAXIS
- You must agree to provide feedback on your experience after completion of your scholarship
- You are agreeable to share a photo, short profile, and short story of the difference the award has made to you. This will be shared across PRAXIS Australia and Research Australia channels.
If you are agreeable to these terms, please submit your application no later than 10 April 2023.
If you have any questions, you can call us on 08 8122 4576, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck! Winners will be notified in the first week of May 2023.