Marketing and Communications: Building Your Research or Clinical Trial Brand
This Virtual Workshop is designed to equip you with the practical skills and tools to feel confident communicating and marketing your clinical trial organisation.
Research and its outcomes achieve the biggest impacts when communicated and shared with the world. Bringing marketing and communications in-house and developing these skills across your team give you greater control of your brand identity and is a key strategy for growing your research and clinical trials site or organisation. Yet for many of us, this can seem overwhelming and foreign. We use social media in our everyday lives, but how do we transfer these basic skills to build a web presence and improve our brand awareness? What types of communication channels are best for your research and how can you measure success? This virtual workshop is designed to equip you with the practical skills and tools to feel confident communicating and marketing your clinical trial organisation.
- What is marketing and communications and why is it critical to your research?
- Actionable marketing and communications strategies for research and clinical trials brands.
- Building a successful marketing and communications team.
- Measuring success with analytics.
Presented by Luke Mead, Founder, IPM Media.
Luke Mead is the founder of IPM Media, a digital marketing agency which specialises in sales and communication.
Luke brings clarity and communication to complex industries.
$150 plus GST
- 1st October, 10:00am – 12 midday AEST
- 25th November, 10:00am – 12 midday AEST