New Workshop: SOPs as part of your clinical trials QMS
The latest in our on-demand workshops, with spaces open for a small number of extra participants. This session is being conducted on behalf of QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Brisbane.
- May 5th, 2021
- 1200 – 1500pm
- $365pp plus GST
What we’ll cover:
- What is a Standard Operating Procedure: Role purpose and function?
- The New National SOPs – a ready reference source
- SOPs as part of a Quality Management System
- ICH GCP and SOPs – understanding your responsibilities.
- Work Instructions and SOPs – is there a difference?
- Getting started or improving your processes: embedding quality management in building your SOP repository
- Essential elements for inclusion in an SOP: Why, How, What, Who
- Audit, Inspection and SOPs
To enrol, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 08 8122 4576.