Governance in Clinical Trials Core Skill Set
The National Clinical Trials Governance Framework is a step towards consistent accreditation of clinical trial sites.
PRAXIS has been contracted to develop training on behalf of the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. This training will be delivered by the Commission to assessors who will be reviewing Australian clinical trial sites against the Framework from 2023.
To help clinical trial and research staff prepare for these changes, PRAXIS have developed this new course.
Who is this for?
All research and clinical trial staff working in health care or related clinical trial support roles.
What will you learn?
On completion, you will:
- Principles of Research Governance (EC.04)
- Quality Assurance for Clinical Trial Sites (C3.07)
- Risk Management in Research (C5.04)
- Safety Monitoring and Reporting in Clinical Trials (EC.03)
- Data Management: Privacy, Security, and Governance Across the Lifecycle (C4.04)
- Consumer and Patient Involvement in Research (EC.11)
- Cultural Safety in Research (C2.06)
- Consent to Research (C2.10)
$1049 + GST (valued at $1900)
*Savings available for group enrolments and for PRAXIS partner organisations.