Enrolments now open – NEW 2024 workshops
Just like many, you may be looking for more in the year ahead, and we’d like to help you get there.
That’s why we’re offering you first access and exclusive savings on our new 2024 virtual workshops.
Our new and updated live interactive workshops will give you access to emerging trends and best practices in research, ethics and clinical trials. You will gain fresh perspectives that can be applied creatively in problem solving situations or when seeking new strategies for success.
Our expert facilitators bring experience and practical insights, hands-on exercises, and real life case studies to each session. Whether you are looking to enhance your leadership abilities, improve your communication skills, or master project management, we have got you covered.
You’ll benefit by:
- Staying on top of the latest sector developments and best-practices
- Gaining best-practice advice from sector experts with years in the field
- Feeling more confident, engaged and fulfilled at work
- Learning how to confidently reduce common workplace risks
- Networking with like-minded people from various backgrounds across the sector
- Ensuring your capabilities maintain the same standards of others in the sector
Who are these workshops for?
Anyone working in research, ethics and clinical trials who is looking for more in the year ahead.
What people like you saying:
“I’ve attended several PRAXIS workshops and really enjoy the experience. I always leave with a better understanding of the topic and with thoughts on how to improve the processes in my job.”
Alison Harwood, Human Research Ethics Officer/HREC Secretariat, University of Adelaide
“Very useful for the changes that are coming in Australia regarding conduct of clinical trials.”
Louise Jaensch, Clinical Trial Coordinator, SA Health
“A great session. I really enjoyed learning more about risk-based monitoring. The facilitators advice will be extraordinarily helpful in my future clinical monitoring endeavours.”
Claire Carnley, Clinical Project Officer, Telethon Kids Institute